The new hydraulic cylinder is designed to simplify maintenance with a replaceable stainless steel cooling insert.
Its special geometry and its lateral plugs are conceived to permit rapid and simple cleaning of the cooling channels. Furthermore, if the cooling circuits are clogged, only the plate requires removal without replacing the whole cylinder. The overall height of the cylinder is the same compared to the standard one. The insert can be rotated by 180°.
- Simple cleaning of the cooling channels thanks to its special geometry and lateral plugs
- Possibility to remove only the plate without replacing the whole cylinder
- It can be rotated by 180°
- Available for hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders, M and G Series
- Stainless steel cooling insert
- Standard plugs removable for cleaning
- The diameter of the insert channels is bigger than the standard cylinder diameter without insert (Ø6.5 vs Ø5)
- The overall height of the cylinder is the same compared to the standard one.