HRSflow, in collaboration with PME fluidtec, provides special hot runner systems designed for using WIT – water injection tooling technology. The water injection process is used above all in cases where special channels cannot be produced either by conventional blowing or injection moulding processes - with plugs and inserts.
This technology enables the production of a wide range of hollow parts with complex geometry, such as: engine cooling pipes, tubes for engine oil dipsticks - representing a highly valid alternative to components in aluminium, steel and extruded parts. In general, heavy gauge large size parts.
- Reduced cycle time;
- Extremely smooth cavity surface;
- Production of complex geometries;
- Improved quality of moulded parts;
- Reduced and uniform thickness of walls;
- Savings of materials used and reduction in weight;
- Process control and high repeatability;
- Possibility of producing components with lengths up to 2 m.